Everything starts with the hands before we learn to speak.
We are touched We, we touch.
Unknowingly, semi-consciously, rarely consciously.
We learn the world, ourselves, others through the sense of touch. Then we just repeat patterns without intention and insight.
Is this a touch that is desirable?
Is this the touch I want to feel?
Is this the touch I want to touch, myself, the Other, the world?
Practicing a conscious touch is a neurological exercise that moves us into places of conscious Allow, Receiving, Serving and Taking.
We do not learn in school, even the hardest – School of Life, repeating
String of movements, often unconditional.
I invite you to spend time together, where:
– “wake up” your hands for a conscious touch
– You will learn the theory of Wheel of Consent Betty Martin (Circle of Consent, Circle of Arrangements)
– You will identify your old Dancing patterns – Protect, touch and be touched
– You will allow yourself to practice new patterns where you can genuinely express yourself to others and to the world
– You will learn to recognize boundaries and intentions in touch
I note! This is just an adventure with oxytocin, dopamine and a truly conscious change of neurological paths!
At the workshop we will touch each other, but under the rules set at the beginning. It will not be sexual touch!
You decide – it is conscious consent and insight into your needs as well as barriers.
Write if you want to organize a workshop in your city!
I will inform you about the upcoming workshops here or on your profile